RC - Inst. Number Two RC - Inst. Number Two

I have to agree....

this is what metal is all about. This stuff is epic!!!! You guys need to be making stuff for films!!!

CRF250 responds:

Ahhh, music to my ears! I deff want to make music for films!

RC - Inst. Diabolical RC - Inst. Diabolical

WOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I've been listening to you guys stuff and I'm love'n it. I would love to hear you stuff with a bass player though cause It would take y'all stuff out of this F'n dimension. I've listen for some stuff for my next animation (music for a nasty villain)

CRF250 responds:

:) Use our stuff yeah! Just send me a link when you are done!

SF - Furious Hatred SF - Furious Hatred

WTF!!!!!

THis is some tough stuff. I don't know why there aren't more people that have listen to or reviewed this. Very nice!!!

Forsaken Rage (metal) Forsaken Rage (metal)

WHOA!!!!!!!!

This is some dope stuff. I wish it were longer I would definitely use this in my animation.

Desolation Instrumental Desolation Instrumental

Nice

I like this a lot!!!! This is some kick ass stuff right here.

Aeon. Aeon.

Nice

There's a lot that happens here with this in a short amount of time. I like when a piece makes me actually think about a scene or what the composer was thinking about when they made it. It feels as though it's a part of a much bigger piece. The only negative mark that I would say is that the drums sound a bit soft in parts but it doesn't take away too much from the piece.

Great work!!!!

Animith responds:

I think I definitely turned the drums down too much at the beginning (Or maybe up too much at the end?) because I didn't want them cutting through the strings; guess I overdid it. And this is part of a bigger piece...that is yet to be written. xD Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Atrophy 315 Atrophy 315

This is nice.

Very cinematic and if not that it could definitely be in a video game. I look forward to hearing more of your work.