Primal War 14 Primal War 14

Nice work

As usual you bring good work. It's been a pleasure seeing your work grow here on newgrounds. I anticipate the next installment.

Dreams Prologue Dreams Prologue

Good start

As your title states this is the prologue. I think you have a very good beginning to something else. I appreciate the detail you put into some of the background structures. Keep up the good work.

RC - Inst. Number Two RC - Inst. Number Two

I have to agree....

this is what metal is all about. This stuff is epic!!!! You guys need to be making stuff for films!!!

CRF250 responds:

Ahhh, music to my ears! I deff want to make music for films!

RC - Inst. Diabolical RC - Inst. Diabolical

WOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I've been listening to you guys stuff and I'm love'n it. I would love to hear you stuff with a bass player though cause It would take y'all stuff out of this F'n dimension. I've listen for some stuff for my next animation (music for a nasty villain)

CRF250 responds:

:) Use our stuff yeah! Just send me a link when you are done!

SF - Furious Hatred SF - Furious Hatred

WTF!!!!!

THis is some tough stuff. I don't know why there aren't more people that have listen to or reviewed this. Very nice!!!

Dino Killa Dino Killa

Very Nice!!!

I'm love'n the Dinos....and of course the girl.

What software are you drawing these in? Or are you drawing in pencil and scanning these in or are you drawing these in directly in a software (Photoshop, painter, flash, etc.) The rendering/shading is very well nice.

Primal Fire Primal Fire

WTF

This is cold blooded. I'm digg'n this!!!